BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sick

Ugh, I really, really, really hate being sick. I mean, sure, there isn't very much to like about being sick, but still.

Last night my fever shot up to 104.1, fun times right there.
I think I should have gone to the hospital. Because that seems pretty high, but did I? No. Why not? Because that would have been the smart thing to do.

Tylenol has become my best friend.

Let me tell you something. When your temp hits that 104 mark, you have some messed up fever induced dreams. MESSED UP, I tell you. Thank God my Temperature went down into the 99 area.

This is sorta a pointless Blog, but I have nothing better to do. Other then go read one of my books that I've already read a billion times. Or watch some more Netflix movies. Or sleep.

Well, I guess I do have some options. But! That's all I've been doing for the past two days, so I'm growing quite weary of it.

And I missed my friends 19th Birthday party yesterday. I'm very upset about that....

Anyways, I'm going to fall back asleep. I can't fight it much longer. Until next time.

-Machi

0 comments: