BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pet sitting

Okay, So I was asked to pet sit this weekend. I figured, yeah sure, it's not like I'm doing anything else exciting- seeing as everyone I know went on vacation, or is spending the weekend in Valentines day bliss- which I am doing neither of, so it just made sense for me to watch these pets.

Well, I'm sitting a Dog and a Cat. First off, the dog is hyper. Which is nothing new for a semi small breed dog. Their always hyper. But the cat, well the cat is interesting.

I'm sitting on the couch, talking to the owner, and the cat comes up and perches its self on my shoulder. It then proceeds to sit there and just sniff my hair. So, I'm a little confused. I try to just ignore the cat and continue talking, which is becoming more difficult because the cat is now LITERALLY sitting on my head.

Now, I'm trying to discreetly move the cat off of my damn head but, it doesn't want to move, and therefore it will not. So, finally I just give up, and let the cat sit there. Which is all fine and dandy for about thirty seconds. Until the Dog comes over.

The dog sits next to me, and the stupid cat decides that its going to bother the dog. So, the cat still sitting on my head starts fighting with the Dog.
FINALLY the owner notices, separates the two animals, and tells me that the cat has a thing for hair, and annoying the dog.

This is going to be a great Valentines day. I can feel it....

They really should make a special font for sarcasm....just saying.

Until next time,
Peace out.

-Machi

0 comments: