BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Really? 2008?

I haven't updated this since 2008. I can't believe it's been that long. All well. Well anyways, I was just checking over the old blogs on here and realized that they are no longer Valid. I stopped writing the stories I was blogging about. They just didnt...click.

Again, all well.

Well, now that it's nearly two years later, since the day that I made this blog, I've decided to pay attention to it. Kinda. I mean, Im going to update more then every two years. Hahah. But Dont hold me to that, because I forget, with all of the other stuff going on.

All right, So where to start?

How about with Life? Thats always a good place to start. Today, someone asked me "Where do you see yourself in five years?"

And I really Had to think about it. I mean, Im 18. I dont need to plan my life out, right? Well apparently, its a good Idea to have SOME kinda idea as to where your going to go in life. So, again, I started thinking about it.

Im in the Military for the next six years, but its guard so thats only part time.

I plan on going to school for English

Im becoming a Paramedic

With the degree in English, Ill become an Officer in the Army, and being a paramedic with an English Major I can do two things,

Get a job as a paramedic

Or

Get a job as an Editor or something.

Both are enticing.

So thats as far as Ive gotten.
Oh, and I want to go skydiving. But that really doesnt count for this type of list...

So those are my thoughts, if you even bothered reading this much of this, I salute you. Its much longer then any blog, written by me, while I really have no idea what I'm doing, should be.
Anyways, Talk to you all later.

0 comments: